PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification training course
At the end of this course the delegate will be prepared for the PRINCE2® practitioner exam.
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Their individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2® in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve.
Candidates should be able to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®. Specifically candidates should
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products.
This course leads to the PRINCE2 ® practitioner level certification. The Practitioner examination is normally taken on the final day of the course.
The Practitioner examination is an open- book objective test examination based on a given scenario and lasting 150 minutes. There are 8 questions each worth 10 marks, making a total of 80 marks available. The pass mark is 55% (44 marks required to pass out of 80 available).
- Understanding the examination format
- Tips and tricks for answering the Practitioner
- Review of PRINCE2®
- Practice questions under examination conditions
- Review of answers
Practitioner examination only
This course is aimed at project managers, project management consultants and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including
Project Board members
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Sponsors
- Senior management involved in making project-level decisions
- Product Delivery Managers
- Project team members
- Business Analysts
- Subject matter experts delivering or providing expertise to a project
- Business Change Analysts
- Change Board members
- Risk managers
- Stakeholder representatives
- Project office support staff
- Program office personnel
- Planners and plan creators
- Operational line managers/staff involved in a project, or intending to be involved
Upcoming PRINCE2® Practitioner Course
Date & Time